DVDFab Movie Server Freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback DVDFab Movie Server Freezing

Hello. I have had my Movie Server since May of this year. About 3 weeks ago I was watching a movie and the video and sound began to freeze. I tried multiple movies and within 2 to 5 minutes the video and sound would get choppy and freeze. It then would stop the movie and go back one screen to where you start the movie. Another piece of this that may be important. I have transferred a couple of movies that do not show up on my DMS. I tried multiple times and the DVDFab software on my computer said it was completed. I am on the firmware version 1.0.3.7 for my DMS and version 11.0.0.7 for the DVDFab software. I am running DVDFab 11 64 bit version. Please advise.

Originally posted by tcg View Post
    Hello. I have had my Movie Server since May of this year. About 3 weeks ago I was watching a movie and the video and sound began to freeze. I tried multiple movies and within 2 to 5 minutes the video and sound would get choppy and freeze. It then would stop the movie and go back one screen to where you start the movie. Another piece of this that may be important. I have transferred a couple of movies that do not show up on my DMS. I tried multiple times and the DVDFab software on my computer said it was completed. I am on the firmware version 1.0.3.7 for my DMS and version 11.0.0.7 for the DVDFab software. I am running DVDFab 11 64 bit version. Please advise.
    Please send your log to me. about how to get the log, please check this link.

Dear DMS Users, In an effort to improve the DMS user experience, especially when a problem appears, the developers have added some controls and features to make it

Comment

Working...
    X