Problems with DMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with DMS

This morning I decided to continue watching Star Trek Voyager and as we know poster wall is useless for TV series. I used the folder option to select an episode and could not remember what 1 I was up to. So I selected S05E20 and got the selection message, continue watching or start from the beginning again. I selected continue watching and after it loaded I cancelled it so that I could goto S05E21. Instead of being able to go and select the next episode it jumped all the way out to the DMS folder. I tried this several times getting the same result. This is a first.
    This is BS, because I will have to go through the whole process again from DMS - Mine - Star Trek - Voyager - Season than select a new episode. if I also have seen this one the process has to be started all over again till I get the one I'm after. Not funny.

Setting up the display:
    Time remaining and time played, displayed perfectly, but clock is absolutely useless. You start playing a movie at 00.11 it stays on that time until you finish watching. when you go back to poster wall it gets the new time and stays like that until you pull all way out. After this, the time stays current and continues to show the correct time.
    Viking lost down under
Working...
X