Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimczyz
    replied
    Same thing happening to me and I'm on 1010.

Leave a comment:

• slechtag
    replied
    where can I download Movie Server software 1.0.1.0 my system is all screwed up and I am trying to get to square one, it will not connect to ethernet now and I know I have a good connection.

Leave a comment:

• ting
    replied
    Originally posted by slechtag View Post
    I was wonder if someone has a good answer on why all of a sudden none of my recent copied movies are showing up on my movie server, or movie manager (Posters). Yet I can see them in the directory.

i am running:
    Movie Server software is 1.0.3.1
    Version 2.1.1
    DVDFab Movie Manager is 1.0

Please try to update library, and check the new movie will be showed up.

Leave a comment:

• slechtag
    replied
    I was wonder if someone has a good answer on why all of a sudden none of my recent copied movies are showing up on my movie server, or movie manager (Posters). Yet I can see them in the directory.

i am running:
    Movie Server software is 1.0.3.1
    Version 2.1.1
    DVDFab Movie Manager is 1.0

Leave a comment:

• ting
    replied
    Originally posted by slechtag View Post
    Where is 1.0.3.8 located I could only find 1.0.3.7 ?
    DVDFab Movie Server v1.0.3.8 Beta: https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl-dvdfab/d...038/update.zip

MD5: 1b8117fd0a9e921a51f973aea071cdd4

Please try it

Leave a comment:

• slechtag
    replied
    Where is 1.0.3.8 located I could only find 1.0.3.7 ?

Leave a comment:

• wasim27488
    replied
    I updated to version 1.0.3.8. Maybe that's what makes the difference.

Leave a comment:

• slechtag
    replied
    These blanks do not show up anywhere in the DMS only on the server itself, but would like to see it there for editing. Does this make any sense or am I in left field on what you are asking me to do?

Leave a comment:

• wasim27488
    replied
    Click on the video. Press the menu button. Select movie . Fill in the blanks. Should be bingo. Come out of videos and go to movies. If not worked, try it again.

Leave a comment:

• slechtag
    replied
    wasim27488 thank you that work like a champ, I now have posters for all the blanks on the server. Does anyone know how to get them to show up when you go on the DMS?

Leave a comment:

• wasim27488
    replied
    Go to "Edit" after you have selected the movie from the wall. If you have a good approximation of the correct name, you should be able to select the correct poster. If it doesn't work first time, try again.

Leave a comment:

• slechtag
    started a topic White blanks for posters on movie server

White blanks for posters on movie server

Being new to this I am sure that this is probably somewhere in the forum if not I am hoping someone might have come across this problem and has a solution.
    Here is the problem:
    I am having a problem with random movies not showing up on my movie server after uploading them. They do show up in the Sata directory but on the movie server it nothing but a white blanks.
    And if you click on them (white blanks) you get the location of the file.
    The movie blanks only shows up when you access the movie Server directly it shows nothing when I go into DMS.

Attached Files
Working...
X