Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Subtitles for 3D SBS ouput!? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Multiple Subtitles for 3D SBS ouput!? :)

Hi!

As I have come to see if one do a backup of a 3D BD to lets say a 3D HSBS "backup" you only end up with one subtile, right?

Can It be done so if one could (If he/she wants) keep all/some subtitles and have them in the (in this case *.mkv) and as 3D subtiltes?

One wants to be able to have more 3D subtiles keept and be able to switch if one wants, is it possible to get this implemented in DVDFab ?

Regards MaistroX

??

Comment

We will consider to add 3D SBS idx/sub subtitle output in the future.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

that would be great to have 3D SBS IDX/SUB!!!!!

Comment

Wow, that sounds more than superB!

One question thou, would the subs still look as great as the original 3D subs on the original?

And cant it be done to add more of the original subs insted and have the option to choose if it should be on or off and be able to change language on subs ?

Regards MaistroX

Comment

just one question about the subtitle issue...

W H E N will it be released?!? i did ask already about 1 year ago for that feature...and till now no response or solution...

currently i MUST burn in my subs into the movie to get them displayed...
            actually i was thinking about buying more products (BR Ripper at first)...but after that issue hasn't solved till now i do not pay any more for MAYBE features!

Comment

Working...
            X