This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD's to Blu-ray MERGE Function?

I know this would probably be a long way off, but when (if) this were possible to do, I'd like to see a MERGE function for Blu-ray-to-Blu-ray. What I mean though, is not exactly like the one for the DVD-to-DVD version though. Going beyond just putting a few different blu-ray videos on one blu-ray disc, I would also like to be able to put multiple DVD's on one BR disc.

It would be really cool, if for instance, you could take a 5-disc DVD season of a TV series and put every disc on a BR-50. Make it so a simple menu would come up when you insert the BR and it would give you a list of names of the discs you copied onto the BR. You select whatever disc and then it would load up and play just like the normal DVD would with menus, episodes, extras, etc.; except it would be playing from the BR disc.

I don't even know if this would be possible...and if it is it would probably take some doing, but it would be a feature I would LOVE to have and DEFINITELY use. Can this be done? Would anyone else like this?
Working...
X