Pick playlist manually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Pick playlist manually

To be able to pick a particular playlist manually off a Blu-ray movie.

Since BD+ protection where there is quiet possibly hundreds of playlists we have to rely on Meta Info and hope that it picks the correct playlist. Unfortunately (and I can't remember which movie it was) it kept picking the wrong playlist so I couldn't rip the movie I wanted because as soon as I select the Blu-ray. it would automatically start parsing the disc structure.

I want to drill down and select the correct playlist and not have DVDFab automatically parse the Blu-ray for me on some titles.

(If there is a setting already for me to turn off automatic parsing of a Blu-ray please point me in the right direction.)

Hi,

No, not have the settings in DVDFab.

it's the DVDFab bug and it will be fixed if DVDFab select the wrong playlist as the main title when opening the Blu-ray disc.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Do you think that there will be an option to select the playlist when Passkey doesn't select the correct playlist?
      I have a movie that passkey selects the wrong playlist.

Comment

Post that wrong playlist movie so we will not make the same mistake and the correct one if found.I use version 8qt when Fab picks the wrong title to rip often it gets it correct when version 9 or 10 gets it wrong.

Comment

Criminal playlist is 599. Dvdfab and passkey reports 7 using recent. Movie order is messed up using 7.

Comment

Originally posted by maonstad View Post
            Criminal playlist is 599. Dvdfab and passkey reports 7 using recent. Movie order is messed up using 7.
            I meant playlist 559.

Comment

Working...
            X