Video Downloader - Be Able to Download Password Protected Vimeo videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Downloader - Be Able to Download Password Protected Vimeo videos

Would love the video downloader to be able to give us the option of typing in the password for password protected videos on Vimeo, then being able to download them. Right now, it just gives failure messages

Hi,

We need to check it first, thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks - would be great if you can add this feature!

Comment

Hi just thought I would see if this was checked at all? would really love to be able to use it for this!

Comment

Hi everybody.

I'm an AIO user since many years (got 2 lifetime subscriptions)

What's the news about this topic?

I Legally bought some content on vimeo that is password protected. I can of course what the content using the password that has been given me but since they are some tutorials and explanations of products that I have bought, I want to download the videos to my computer to be able to watch them offline.

I'm considering buying the downloader app but if it doesn't let me download those videos it's totally useless for my need.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SaUzEr View Post
            Hi everybody.

I'm an AIO user since many years (got 2 lifetime subscriptions)

What's the news about this topic?

I Legally bought some content on vimeo that is password protected. I can of course what the content using the password that has been given me but since they are some tutorials and explanations of products that I have bought, I want to download the videos to my computer to be able to watch them offline.

I'm considering buying the downloader app but if it doesn't let me download those videos it's totally useless for my need.

Thanks
            We still need time to figure it out. You can keep an eye on changelog of Downloader released in the future.

Comment

Working...
            X