Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Adding subtitles to iso files

Hi there,

I had a look around the forum to check if I saw something related to my question/suggestion, but it didn't seem so, so here I go!

After using DVDfab for years (since the 3.x versions), I'm presently copying full iso files from my DVDs/BDs. Indeed, I sometimes live abroad, and before going back for 2 years, it seemed way more convenient to carry hard drives with me, rather than a disc collection. Still, it occurred to me that none of my original discs featured Japanese subtitles (with a few exceptions), so if I want to see movies with friends, I'm stuck (my girlfriend speaks only Japanese).

I saw that DVDFab DIY offers the possibility to add subtitles, but considering my personal use, I can hardly justify such an expense!

So, my question is pretty straightforward: with "standard" DVDfab tools, is it possible to add Japanese (or any other language) subtitles that I would find on the internet to iso files? And if not, I think it would be a pretty neat feature for a personal use.

Thanks in advance!
Working...
X