This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD/Bluray Rippers Should Tag Forced Subtitle Streams as Forced

The addition of these subtitle scanning options to DVDFab have have been great, the problem is that DVDFab is not tagging the forced subtitle track in the resulting file. The result of this is that Plex cannot tell which subtitle track is the forced one, because it is not tagged as forced in the file. If you take a look at the images I have attached, The Dark Knight Rises is a file that I updated in MKVToolnix to set the forced subtitle flag on the last subtitle track. As a result, Plex sees the tag and automatically selects that file. The Revenant has not had the forced flag set and you can see that Plex does not know that it is forced. I have used all of the settings mentioned in the previous post. It would be awesome if DVD fab could update its subtitle feature to include tagging of the forced subtitle track in the resulting file. It would also be amazing if DVDfab could create a program that I could run on my server that would batch tag a bunch of existing files I have already ripped. I really hope this helps get this feature moving in the right direction.

You have posted about this in 3 threads already, that is enough. This thread is closed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X