Can this be done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Can this be done

I would like to know if it would be possible to copy Episodic TV shows to a blank Blu-ray disc?

I won't mention the name of the software that I currently use to this but I am only able to copy 7 episodes to a DVD. If I could do the same thing using a blank blu-ray I could put an entire season on one BD-R. I purchase and download the individual episodes of say Criminal Minds.

The files are saved in either AVI or MKV formats.

1)I would like to be able to convert the above file formats to 1080i blu-ray format.

2)Be able to rename the converted file to the episode title given by the shows web site.

3)Finally be able to add each episode in order of air date for example:

1.01 Extreme Aggressor
    1.02 Compulsion
    1.03 Won't Get Fooled Again
    1.04 Plain Sight
    1.05 Broken Mirror
    1.06 L.D.S.K.
    1.07 The Fox
    1.08 Natural Born Killer
    1.09 Derailed
    1.10 The Popular Kids
    1.11 Blood Hungry
    1.12 What Fresh Hell?
    1.13 Poison
    1.14 Riding the Lightning
    1.15 Unfinished Business
    1.16 The Tribe
    1.17 A Real Rain
    1.18 Somebody's Watching
    1.19 Machismo
    1.20 Charm and Harm
    1.21 Secrets and Lies
    1.22 The Fisher King (1)

4)Once the above is complete burn ti disc. Most likely a hell of a lot of work but think this would be a nice addition to the blu-ray copy function.

Thanks for considering this.

Terry

DVDFab does not do this at this time but who knows what the developers will add to DVDFab in the future. Why buy them on internet as avi and convert to dvd. Would be better to just buy the DVD as picture quality would be better since you lose quality when compress and convert to avi and as well lose quality to converdt back to dvd compliant form again.

Also sure hope where ever you buy those avi is a legal place to buy them
    Last edited by AGJ; 11-03-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X