This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Profile For Nokia n8

I would like to see a profile for the Nokia N8, Nokia has been releasing some new phones with larger resolutions and more codecs...

Originally posted by darkknight View Post
    I would like to see a profile for the Nokia N8, Nokia has been releasing some new phones with larger resolutions and more codecs...
    I am sure it will be added in the future but it only has the Screen resolution that is listed below in quote. So why not try making a custom profile of your own that can be played and then submit it to the forum.

Resolution: 16:9 nHD (640 x 360 pixels) AMOLED

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      I am sure it will be added in the future but it only has the Screen resolution that is listed below in quote. So why not try making a custom profile of your own that can be played and then submit it to the forum.
      If i knew i wouldnt ask lol

Comment

Well you select a conversion that can play on the Nokia N8 and after you select the title you then click the Edit button to get to the Edit Profile settings. Then in there you select the Video Effect settings and create a profile that can be played using the screen resolution needed.

You may need to experiment to find a setting that is satisfactory for you

Comment

Working...
        X