X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forums - Club MyCE & DVDFAB FORUM

Hi,

Folks.....what is the difference between posting on Club MyCE & DVDFAB FORUM?

Where should I post? Seems to me that posting here has faster response time ( I maybe wrong).....but this is my gut feeling.

Thank you
    U can run....but U cannot hide
    "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Hi Sea Monster.

You will just have to make up your own mind on that but I was of the firm opinion that MyCE was going down the toilet.

I honestly feel that most of the technically knowledgeable users of Fab have joined this forum hence your comment about quicker answers is true and as this forum is actually paid for and set up by DVD Fab, you are one step closer to the source.

Best Regard
    GB
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Well to be honest with you I would post everything here if you want a quick reply. Club MyCE for DVDFab is dead now since this forum has opened. The only reason I went to Club MyCE was for DVDFab and with this forum I barely over there helping but still check it out as I help with another program as well.

Comment

Good,

That way I can forget about Ex-CDFREAK and concentrate with this Forum.

Personnally, I like it here better, closer to the source makes me feel like Closer to you all...Yuk!

Chow

P/S :- is good to have postings for General CHAT....good for non-tech Monster like me.

Comment

Ps: Sea Monster, are you on the Seaweed juice and Vodka again?

Fix your signature up !!!!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            Ps: Sea Monster, are you on the Seaweed juice and Vodka again?

Fix your signature up !!!!!
            LOL...WRONG !! SeaWeed Tea

Comment

Actually, I noticed the difficulties having attachments due the "Strict" requirements.

I tried the other day to attach but was not able to meet the requirements.

Hah....Should try Sea Cucumber Tea...

Comment

The new MyCE site looks like garbage. The old site was better.

Comment

I'm still using the old version but you have to set it to use it and they have other options as well. Here is better anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin2Vader View Post
                    Don't even go there anymore, this is the ONE and ONLY place to get your DVDFab knowledge. The moderators and admins know there stuff !!!!!
                    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin2Vader View Post
                      Agreed

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                      Don't even go there anymore, this is the ONE and ONLY place to get your DVDFab knowledge. The moderators and admins know there stuff !!!!!
                      Well, thanks from all of us.
                      It's too bad what happened over there, but from my perspective there are a bunch of problems on MYCE...not the least of which is that they really don't listen to their members.

As far as I'm concerned, it's the members that make or break a forum.
                      The mods and admins just try to keep the peace, enforce forum rules and basic forum etiquette.
                      My dear friend signals said it best...
                      "We're just janitors"...

To all the Fabbers out there,

THANK YOU

It's the members that make the place what it is!
                      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Where's my mop ..... oops it's a little one .... I'll try to help when I can .....
                        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Just a thought from one of the "JANITORS" !!!!

I think that we all thought that the OTHER forum was loosing it's focus as a technical resource to Fab users and when asked to become Mods/Admins here, I think we all jumped at the opportunity with open arms.

What is very pleasing is that we have already reached the stage where members are helping other members without us mods/admins having to rack our tiny brains for the knowledge in most cases.

That being said, there is a wealth of knowledge available on this forum that is now not available on the other and as this forum is a lot closer to the source, closer contact with the developers is a given.

Comment

oh don't get me started on this subject

Fengtao and/or Ting i am so glad you gave other members the chance to be mods here instead of the same ones at myce/CDF's.

Nothing against the mods there but a lot of the same ones are mods at the other forums i go to and i think they should have done the same as is here right now.

I help when i can here but i don't have the knowledge most of the others have. Also i don't have a Blu-ray burner so i'm not any help for Blu-ray problems.

Most of the old Fab members at CDF's are pretty fast to help solve problems here. I mainly look for problems with older optical drives and firmwares in the logs to see if i can help out in that way. Troy has gotten good helping burner problems also and so has Tom and the others too.

Anywayz i'm so glad to see this site is here now
                            Last edited by Bob; 11-23-2009, 08:55 PM.
                            "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Janitors....No, No, No....LAW ENFORCER, has a better ring to it. Ring on the Baton!!

I think it is swell that users get their exclusive DVDFAB forum instead of "sharing" them with our users....especially, competitors.

Of course, others can still infiltrate into our exclusive forum, but we know who they are.

Die hard Fans of DVDFAB will eventually come here & stay put.

Chow

Comment

Working...
                              X