Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Good evening gents. Maineman could not of said it better. It is the members that make or break this forum. I remember when I joined Cd-freaks. The forum to be honest was okay. When you are just getting started as I was it was hard to compare. Then it changed and slowed everthing down. I tried to get back on to their forum but it was so slow that wasn't even worth it. Yes it's pretty @#$%^! now. Seems like they are more into advertising then helping. Have to pay the bills somehow!

Considering dvdfab is my main all in one software of choice. Where else do you really need to go. The Moderators do a good job here. ( probably would like them more if they french maids instead of janitors ) And remember people patience!!!!!! I have learnt a lot since I joined here. Most of the post are very informative. (well not all the ones I post) hahaha But I have tried and will continue to help others when I can. I never forgot what it was like being new.

Comment

I was wondering.....we there be any ways to inform users who are still using Club MyCE forum to post their thread here?

There maybe some users who do not know that DVDFAB has a active forum.

Or am I being a BUSY MONSTER...who should mind it own business.

Thank you
      U can run....but U cannot hide
      "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Comment

There was something posted there telling about this forum but one of the mods or admins deleted it but if you go to the DVDFab website you will find a link to this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Monster View Post
          I was wondering.....we there be any ways to inform users who are still using Club MyCE forum to post their thread here?

There maybe some users who do not know that DVDFAB has a active forum.

Or am I being a BUSY MONSTER...who should mind it own business.

Thank you
          That is a legitimate question. As AGJ said, there were posts placed there announcing this forum with links but they were removed by the management (above the mod or admin level) at MyCE. There are some other plans to make sure ALL DVDFab registered users know about the new forum.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            . There are some other plans to make sure ALL DVDFab registered users know about the new forum.
            A link within DVDFab software would be perfect for that

Comment

Working...
            X