Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All OK for me too...thx

Comment

I just did an update and I am still having problems. When i click to activate the newest update for dvd fab for my mac, I see the correct email address, but it also has the buy now next to it.

I will note that I did get the dvd passkey for my windows machine and registered with the same email. Could that be the cause?

Comment

Not sure what you are seeing, I am PC only here, so no way for me to try to duplicate it. I will ask the QA Team to check it for you. The combined PC and Mac platforms in your license data is no problem, I have both also.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I put in a support ticket today as well (never had to do that before so it was a new experience). Thanks for checking back with me.

Comment

Once again with the latest update 9.2.2.3, Licence not working and is in trial mode.

Please sort.
            Ta.

Update - Nevermind, restarted DVDFab twice then rebooted. Now working.
            Last edited by DaveHemm; 12-24-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X