Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signals
    replied
    Works with Blu-ray Copy, will be added for other modules as development continues.
    Originally posted by slapsthemonkey View Post
    Is it only for Blu-Ray ripper? Or can it be used on cinavia coded DVDs also?

Leave a comment:

• Justin
    replied
    dvd support will be added at a latter date as far as i can tell as well as full disk back up support later on down the road

Leave a comment:

• slapsthemonkey
    replied
    About cinavia removal.

Is it only for Blu-Ray ripper? Or can it be used on cinavia coded DVDs also?

Leave a comment:

• MacEachaidh
    replied
    Hi mate,
    Thanks for your reply, Signals. So it only works in the ripping, rather than the playback?

Fair enough. Unfortunately I have no interest in that functionality (sounds great for people who do, but I personally have no reason to rip discs.)

It would be really great if it could be built into Passkey for playback purposes -- especially since it's the presence of Passkey that triggers the Cinavia in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Hi Mac, it's OK. Look at the release notes for v9.2.2.1 http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28302 for links to the web content and this thread http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...ewpost&t=28304 here in the forum for lots of info and experiences from other users. You can post questions in the latter as well if needed. It unfortunately does not work with Passkey.

Leave a comment:

• MacEachaidh
    replied
    I'm curious to read more about it, but it doesn't seem to be mentioned on the main DVDFab home page. (At least, that I can find.) Even the link in the e.mail I received doesn't go to any mention of Cinavia.

My question: is it a separate product from Passkey? Will they run simultaneously, or will it be built into a future release of Passkey? (Even for an upgrade price?)

I use Passkey, but obviously can't run it with Cinavia-encoded discs. It would be great to be able to.

(Signals, sorry if this is the wrong thread. I couldn't find another one talking about this, though.)

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    There are reviews several places, it's big news. Some of the info in the link you provided is incorrect, so I have removed the link.

Leave a comment:

• october262
    started a topic review of dvdfab cinavia removal HD

review of dvdfab cinavia removal HD

found a review on the videohelp forum
Working...
X