Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Intel UHD Grpahics 630 (Intel Core i7 8700) no iGPU Support ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Intel UHD Grpahics 630 (Intel Core i7 8700) no iGPU Support ?!

Hello everybody.

I have built a new computer together. The basis is the new Intel Cire i7 8700 CPU, with integrated iGPU Intel UHD Graphics 630.

The system is very stable. Everything including Windows 10 (Fall Creators Update) is up to date, as well as the official iGPU driver from Intel (15.47.02.4815).

DVD Fab x64 is also up to date (10.0.6.5). Unfortunately, the BluRay / DVD Ripper does not support GPU support, it seems rendering is only calculated by the CPU, even though it is supposed to be active in DVDFab.

Can it be that the iGPU (still) is not properly supported? Everything went fine with the Intel HD Graphics 530 before that.

Now I have about 10 frames / sec., If I use the iGPU.

As I said, under "A / V codec" stands, this is supported. Even during the conversion is in the window, the iGPU is active.

But that can not be, if you see the speed, how the whole thing works.

The 630 graphics should be supported. Please attach the DVDFab internal log session for one of these conversions and the fabcheck.log file.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I broke off the rib, it would have taken hours otherwise. As I said, previously with the Intel HD 530 went perfectly. Here is a screenshot, where it looks like iGPU hardware support, but there is definitely something wrong.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab Intel UHD 630.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	344153

Comment

Hi,

We will check it ASAP, thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X