This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XX14 View Post
    I got three emails from Dvdfab about this new down grade firmware tool any ETA on when or if it will be released?
    more news about the downgrade tool - https://www.myce.com/news/dvdfab-ann...-drives-85384/

Comment

Thanks already read the post..No Idea when But one would think pretty soon after emailing their entire customer base last weekend I got three cause I have three AIOs.

Comment

I would assume Prime members get to use the downgrade firmware tool for free.

Comment

People, don't buy Pioneer burners, be it the BDR-211UBK or BDR-S11J-BK for UHD. Not only both have rip lock like the previous gen BDR-209, pathetic S11J doesn't even read UHD disc, at least DVDFab doesn't read with it. I hope the upcoming DVDFab utility would able to mod the firmware for Pioneer burners, or I will return them.

Comment

LG and Asus are currently the drives that the downgrade tool is targeting. Pioneer might be a bit harder to circumvent because of the AACS chip so it might take the developers a bit longer to work out how to downgrade ( or even if they can downgrade)

Comment

These 2 Pioneer trashes are going to be returned, I wish I could send back the BDR-209 I got 3 years ago too.

F**k the A(space intentionally)A(space intentionally)C(space intentionally)S or I called it A Ass Commie Sucker. This thing is not supposed to be that difficult to crack; it is nothing but a 256bit key A (space intentionally) E (space intentionally) S, totally vulnerable without rolling seed. If it is mil(space intentionally)itary grade like Com(space intentionally)Sec which use 512bit A (space intentionally) E (space intentionally) S with rolling seed then it might be a different story according to Snow (space intentionally) den.

Comment

I think enough has been said on this topic. If there is new information, start a new thread.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X