X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERBATIM 43888 (BD-RE PIONEER BD-RW BDR-UD04) Compatibility Check

Hi DVDFab,

Thanks for a great product.

I purchased a UHD 4k Verbatim 43888 external drive and a couple of movies that I want to backup then store away in my attic so I can access the movies via my NAS. For a long time now, I have used your product to backup Blurays 99% successfully, except since I purchased this drive.

DVDFab app says its not compatible, then looking at the "non compatible" list and seeing a LibreDisk message saying if it is compatible with that, then it will be compatible with DVDFab, so looking to see if there was a way I could make my drive compatible, I tried MakeMKV, just to see what it says about my drive. The first disc, it also did not like - just did not want to read it.

The 2nd UHD 4k disc, it read and is currently backing it up (though at 70GB, I'll be shrinking that down with one of the other products I purchased from yourselves) - my question is - the drive is Libredisk compatible, but DVDFab is not. I would much prefer to use your app, than makemkv as your app does all the hard work of figuring out what to copy etc.. are there any plans to incorporate this 2019 disc player as part of DVD fab compatibility? Thanks!

Working...
X