Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding external subtitles to BDMV Folder Structure

Dear Friends

I have got my Blu-Ray movies as BDMV Folder Structure. There are no my national language in subtitles. I would like to add .sup or other subtitles format to exist BDMV Folder Structure.

Is there any module in DVDFab, which will do it for me something like tsMuxeR?

I have already own DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy, but I cannot see there such option.

Best regards.

Sincerely
    VAMET

NO DVDFab does not add sub-titles that are not already in the file or on the Blu-ray/DVD but you can make a feature reguest for that if you want

Comment

Dear AGJ

Which software can mux .sup files to BDMV Folder Structure. I know about tsMuxeR, but is there any other software, which will do the same?

I have got Rambo and everything is OK with it. It cointains one large .m2ts file. I would like to add Polish .sup file to it. I have used tsMuxeR, but when watching movie there are very short 1 sec pause in two places of the movie. There are no pauses before adding .sup file to create BDMV Folder Structure with tsMuxeR. I have tried everything, even demuxing whole BDMV Folder Structure (video, audio) and then again muxing it with .sup file. The effect was the same, 2 pauses in the same place. It's strange, because it's not even seamless branching.

So I am looking for other software that can create BDMV FS from video+audio+subtitles or just add .sup to exist BDMV FS. Is there any other then tsMuxeR with such option?

I will be glad for any help.

Sincerely
      VAMET

Comment

Not sure but maybe someone else with more knlowledge of that can help. Until that happens give some of the threads a read in the DVD Ripper/ Blu-ray Ripper section of the forum as a few programs are mentioned for stuff like that in a few threads not sure which threads so not able to post the links for you

Comment

Working...
        X