Using Only HD Decrypter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Only HD Decrypter

I downloaded the latest version and just want to use HD Decrypter. No matter what link I clicked on just to download HD Decrypter, I always get the full program.

Since I have the full program, I understand I have full access to each item I think for 30 days and then they expire.

Since I have the full program, how do I just run HD Decrypter? I understand the other features will expire and by default it will go to HD Decrypter (which never expires). How do I just use HD Decrypter from the start?

From the list of feature selections (attached image), which one do I use just to use HD Decrypter?

Thank you.

Shawn
    Attached Files

Originally posted by srm View Post
    How do I just use HD Decrypter from the start?
    Shawn
    To the best of my knowledge, you cannot.
    This has been a thorn in the side of anyone with a retail version of Fab, trying to help folks troubleshoot HD Decrypter

Since I have the retail version, I cannot run HD Decrypter, period.
    I would have to install on another pc and either modify the OS' time/date or wait 30 days for the free trial to run out.

So the quick work-around for you is to advance your pc's time/date.
    Sorry, it's the only thing I can think of...

//Edit
    Any reason you can't continue to use as is for 30 days?
    Last edited by maineman; 06-20-2011, 03:02 PM. Reason: Additional ?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      So the quick work-around for you is to advance your pc's time/date.
      Sorry, it's the only thing I can think of...
      Be aware that this is likely to kill the 30 day trial prematurely. If the point is to use DVDFab without starting the trial then there is no way to do that. However, it should only start for the modules you use.

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
        Be aware that this is likely to kill the 30 day trial prematurely. If the point is to use DVDFab without starting the trial then there is no way to do that. However, it should only start for the modules you use.
        Good point,

At 62, I'm lucky I can find the power button on my pc...
        Last edited by Complication; 06-20-2011, 03:51 PM.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

No way to start it that way that I know of.

There is no specific installer for HD Decrypter. The HD Decrypter functions are the basic ones in DVD Copy and Blu-ray Copy, everything else is in trial mode, as are some of the functions in the Copy modules (compression to smaller size/lower bitrate, Customize mode, etc.)
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I downloaded the latest version and just want to use HD Decrypter. No matter what link I clicked on just to download HD Decrypter, I always get the full program.

Since I have the full program, I understand I have full access to each item I think for 30 days and then they expire.

Since I have the full program, how do I just run HD Decrypter? I understand the other features will expire and by default it will go to HD Decrypter (which never expires). How do I just use HD Decrypter from the start?

From the list of feature selections (attached image), which one do I use just to use HD Decrypter?

Thank you.

Shawn

Yep, there is not an individual installer available for HD Decrypter, but as a work-around, you can open "Common Settings"/"Customize UI", then, move unwanted options from "options to display" box to "available options" box, untill there are Full Disc & Main Movie modes left under both DVD Copy and Blu-ray Copy(see attached illustrations), then click "OK" to apply the changed settings.
            Someday in the future you may want to trial the other modes, you can then move them back.

Always bear in mind: HD Decrypter allows you to quickly rip DVD/Blu-ray movies to hard disk drive, it can not allow to burn movie files to blank DVD/BD Disc, and compression application is not available in this free version. And this free version lags behind two months in dealing with the new released movies, comparing with the registered version.

Hope this helps.
            Last edited by malcolm; 06-21-2011, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Sorry I forgot to attach the images and here they are
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                And this free version lags behind two months in dealing with the new released movies, comparing with the registered version.
                It can remove all the DVD protections and part of Blu-ray protections
                Even after two months, it can't deal with all Blu-ray discs.

Comment

Thanks all for the feedback.

It would be nice click on something and just HD Decrypter along knowing what version it was using since it lags behind the other releases.

Shawn

Comment

It is still the same version as the full install.

It just has less capability defeating copy protection on newer releases.

Thanks all for the feedback.

It would be nice click on something and just HD Decrypter along knowing what version it was using since it lags behind the other releases.

Shawn
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                    X