Having Problems with DVDFAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Problems with DVDFAB

Hello everyone, I am new to this and I hope I am in the right one.

I have been looking for a program like DVDFAB for a long time, but I am also having problems with it.

-Blu-Ray: If I put a blu-ray movie in my computer and rip it, it works wonderful. If I select M2TS DVDFAB will rip it and will complete but it will start to rip it a second time so I always stop it because I do not always have the time to let it run a second time. I have been using MKV and it works fine.
    -DVD: Some DVDs work, some do not. With a DVD that DVDFAB does not recognize I can not get the movie to show up in source no matter what I do.
    -HTC Desire HD: When I try to convert a movie to put in my Desire, DVDFAB converts the movie but here is the problems, halfway through the movie the audio gets out of sync with the lips of actors. The graphics look wonderful.
    The only profile I could find for the HTC Desire HD is the HTC EVO 3D, that may be the problem but I could not find anything else close.
    -IPAD: When I converted Crimson Tide, DVDFAB converted it fine and Itunes put it on the IPAD with no problems but it would not play on the IPAD. Other movies that I converted would play but would stop for about a secound and start playing again or would pixellate for about a second and clear up. It would not do this once but happen through out the movies.
    I have bought software before without trying and I have lost a lot of money buying something that software companies have said this does this but it does not, when you install it and it does not do what they say or it is so buggy that it also does not work. I have down loaded the free versions of DVDFAB and tried them. I have used 8.1.3.2 Q. I have also gone to the website and try to follow the examples on how to do something but it does not work or make sense.

I have tried to include everything that I could think of, so if you need more info please let me know. Also if I can get DVDFAB to work, I will buy the 4-in-1.
    Thank you,
Working...
X