Lost. STuck trying to cop/back-up disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost. STuck trying to cop/back-up disc

Please note, I HAVE spent hours researching this. I have watched videos, looked at FAQs and am only posting here as a last resort.

This is regards to backing up some Blu-Rays I own. I seem to be getting some outputs that are basically some files and folders.

Basically: MOVIE FOLDER, BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders, and underneath BDMV there are AUXDATA, BACKUP, BDJO, STREAM, etc. etc.

So how can I then make that into a BD25? How can I burn a disc? I have never been successful. PLEASE do not just point me to a FAQ. I have already read them. I'm dyslexic so sometimes I just have trouble with online content.

I would great appreciate some help here. Detailed help. Even the videos I see are worthless because they always skip steps they think are obvious. Not to me they aren't.

Lastly, how would one burn an IMAGE. I have also successfully created an ISO image file from a blu-Ray. But where in DVDfab to make the image? Or do I just use Imgburn?

Again, sorry for what may seem like basic questions, but I am just not getting it after too long and need some pointers.

EDIT: I should point out that I have successfully copied a Blu-Ray. As in DVD fab creates a temp file, tray opens and I remove original, pop in BD blank, close tray, copy is made. That I can do. But I'd like to do other things, like remove forced content.

I travel overseas and it'd be great to take some BD's with me on long trips. i cannot bring original for fear of customs taking them (they love them to have for their own or to sell).
    Last edited by yokoono; 09-11-2012, 05:08 PM.
Working...
X