Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does dvdfab support creating MDF File + the cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Media does dvdfab support creating MDF File + the cue?

Hi all. You all been so helpful but there are two questions I'd like to ask.

Q.1- I know dvdfab can create MDF Files but when I tried it did NOT make the little MDF File. I wanted to try it because, I have found in that form the layer break is auto detected. Can DVDFAB can do MDF File AND the cue. If so, could some kind should share with me how in dvdfab settings (or maybe a third party app)?

Q.2- I have noticed when selecting the layer break manually and there is more than one choice I look to the column "padding". Which padding is best more or less?. TIA!

DVDFab stores the layer break info in an ".ini" file depending on which burn engine you have chosen. Less padding is generally better, but trust the colored stars in ImgBurn for the best results. You can turn off removal of the original layer break in DVDFab settings, which will usually assure you of at least one good choice.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X