This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab platinum and DVD HD Decrypter...

This may have been answered elsewhere in another thread but a search prior to posting failed to turn anything up so here goes.

Can anyone tell me what the specific differences are between DVDFab platinum and its simplified cousin HD Decrypter? Basically all I need is a program that will strip the RC and produce a copy that equals the quality of the original disc. Will HD decrypter be adequate for my purposes?

Yes DVDFab HD Decryptor will be adequate but I recommend buying the DVD to DVD option because of what is said in the link I posted below

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DVDFab HD Decrypter

Comment

The one caveat is that you will need to use dual-layer media and a dual-layer DVD burner (and may need to update the firmware on the burner). What AGJ is alluding to is that some new titles will have a delay before they work in the free version. If you are patient then you can just set those few DVDs aside until the free version of DVDFab is allowed to rip them.

If you are impatient or want to backup to the cheaper single-layer DVDR media then you will need to purchase DVD to DVD.

Comment

Started you a thread of your own Here
        Last edited by W&B; 12-19-2009, 07:23 AM. Reason: Hijacked thread

Comment

Working...
        X