Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bug in v9.0.4.2

Greetings,

It appears that DVDFab consistently crashes since v9.0.4.2, under the following scenario (I've only tried this with Blu-rays):

Blue-ray Ripper
    mp4.h264.aac
    Video: High Quality encoding (2-pass) **** that's the critical one

I have changed other settings from the default mp4.h264.aac values, but only "High Quality encoding (2-pass)" option made it crash. The crash always seem to happen at 49% conversion.

Finally... I love the products... documentation is useless!! The documentation only state the obvious! It only tells my what options are where. But there's NOTHING on what each option really does!! For example, under the Audio tab of the Ripper... I have a Volume bar. Well, from experience, I know that if I leave this at 100%, my dvd's will play too low. So I can obviously crank it up... but what's the drawback?? This is the sort of thing I'm expecting to be able to read. Not that "there's a Volume bar and you can drag it" kinda thing. Would be nice to be able to learn about the pros and cons on the different video options. I know most of that stuff is on the web, but when buying a product, you expect that kind of documentation to be part of it.
Working...
X