Star Trek Into Darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek Into Darkness

Ok I now have v9.0.6.3 installed and also the new beta version.

1. I tried copying The Call, tihe new v9.0.6.3 version, I had double checked my settings so as to burn a DVD5, put in the blank media, it started then said it needed dual layer media.

2. Started up the new beta version double check my settings for a DVD5 copy, it worked no problem.

3. Put in Star Trek Into Darkness, into the beta version, it immediately said dual layer media required.

I only use Verbatim, it kept spitting out my dual layer disk saying it wasn't writable. Luckily I had more Dual Layer disks VERBATIM again, this time it was accepted. At this point in time I don't know if it will be a successful copy or not, it is taking it's time reading the disk.

BUT I also have another query why does V6.0.6.3 only want to accept Dual Layer Media? I have set it up the same as the new beta version, and also v9.0.6.0. Yet it refuses to play ball with Single Layer Media.

As it is almost midnight here, and I have been stuffing around trying to copy Star Trek, I will get back to you whether the copy was a success or not.

In the meantime would someone tell me why V9.0.6.3 will not recognise Single Layer.

Neither v9.0.6.3 or the new beta version will successfully copy Star Trek Into Darkness

Originally posted by Fiery View Post
    Ok I now have v9.0.6.3 installed and also the new beta version.

1. I tried copying The Call, tihe new v9.0.6.3 version, I had double checked my settings so as to burn a DVD5, put in the blank media, it started then said it needed dual layer media.

2. Started up the new beta version double check my settings for a DVD5 copy, it worked no problem.

3. Put in Star Trek Into Darkness, into the beta version, it immediately said dual layer media required.

I only use Verbatim, it kept spitting out my dual layer disk saying it wasn't writable. Luckily I had more Dual Layer disks VERBATIM again, this time it was accepted. At this point in time I don't know if it will be a successful copy or not, it is taking it's time reading the disk.

BUT I also have another query why does V6.0.6.3 only want to accept Dual Layer Media? I have set it up the same as the new beta version, and also v9.0.6.0. Yet it refuses to play ball with Single Layer Media.

As it is almost midnight here, and I have been stuffing around trying to copy Star Trek, I will get back to you whether the copy was a success or not.

In the meantime would someone tell me why V9.0.6.3 will not recognise Single Layer.

Comment

Star Trek

Anyone?

Comment

Hi Fiery
        Please post your internal log.
        Thanks
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

V9060, had no problem with Star Trek into darkness with Blu-ray copy, main Movie to hdd!

Then converted to BD-ripper to MKV! from iso in Blu-ray copy on hdd!
          Hope this helps!

I don't burn anymore, just send to Media Player! (AIOS)

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
            V9060, had no problem with Star Trek into darkness with Blu-ray copy, main Movie to hdd!

Then converted to BD-ripper to MKV! from iso in Blu-ray copy on hdd!
            Hope this helps!

I don't burn anymore, just send to Media Player! (AIOS)
            Even with a standard DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
              Hi Fiery
              Please post your internal log.
              Thanks
              CBR929

Hopefully this uploads dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

0m 52.47s: pathplayer disabled 0
                Enable it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
                  Enable it.
                  Yay it worked!! thank you so much

Comment

star w. into dark.

8229 would not copy this title, but 9063 copied it without any problems. I think the sound was a little better with the copy. I only copy single layer DVDs.,

I use both programs without any modification. I prefer the 8 series over the 9 series, but when push comes to shove, 9 comes in very handy. I always check for updates and any copy problems with the latest titles. My grandsons go thru
                    DVDs regularly so I give them a copy to use and keep the original in a safe place. Hope this info is of some help.
                    Last edited by tdshore; 09-21-2013, 11:26 PM. Reason: did not tell you if I copy sinle or double layer dvd

Comment

Working...
                    X