re-burn folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re-burn folder

My kids have a habbit of damaging original media, so I love this product. Unfortunately they occassionaly destroy the Main Movie backups that I make for them, requireing me to make another copy.

When I select the folder under "temp/main movie" containing the backup files used to make the original backup, I often get a message asking if I want to over write the folder, as if the program is trying to Re-Rip the files from hard drive back to the hard drive before burning to DVD media.

I searched the forum but could not find anything on this, so I must be missing something obvious.

Naturally I could use the Burn Again option to make multiple copies when I do the first backup, but that seems equally as inefficient as the program re-copying from an original temp folder to a new temp folder before burning. I generally only need one back-up until that gets damaged.

Can someone educate me on how to tell DVD fab to just burn the DVD from the original Temp folder rather than Ripping to another Temp folder first?

Thanx in advance,
    DCE
Working...
X