Activation Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Activation Problems

I recently activated the free Video Converter. When I looked at the license info I found I had lost Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray Copy. They both showed never used/trial version. I re-activated them using my email address and password and they came back but I had then lost the Video Converter. It showed never used/trial version. Is it not possible to activate and keep all three packages at the same time?

Originally posted by bluesnow View Post
    I recently activated the free Video Converter. When I looked at the license info I found I had lost Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray Copy. They both showed never used/trial version. I re-activated them using my email address and password and they came back but I had then lost the Video Converter. It showed never used/trial version. Is it not possible to activate and keep all three packages at the same time?
    Hi bluesnow,

Please email me at mona@dvdfab.cn with the registered Email for your DVDFab products, thanks.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Exactly the same thing is happening with me, can this be fixed to run both at the same time.

Comment

Working...
      X