X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

main movie doesn't allow me to select proper playlist

hi,
    i have a ripped disk.
    it works fine. now i want, just main movie of the disk.
    it is john wick, usa version.
    powerdvd and procmonitor says the correct playlist is playlist 22.
    you say it is 719 or something like that.
    it is a playlist obfuscation disk and it is dolby atmos.

i have verified myself that playlist 22 is the correct playlist
    by playing pieces of it and
    the sequence you wish to select to extract the main movie is the wrong sequence using bdinfo and checking those playlists out.

my question why can't i select playlist 22 when i know it is correct
    as the main movie for output?

is there some other way using your tools, to extract playlist 22 from my ripped BDMV folder?

jetli

Use Customize mode instead of Main Movie. It should let you select any playable title.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Use Customize mode instead of Main Movie. It should let you select any playable title.
      customize does not work.
      there is only one title the appox length of the movie and it is title 712.
      1:41:12
      title 22, that i do want, is not available anywhere.

what do i do next?

Comment

try using the original source bluray disc - select main movie, then try
        selecting playlist 22. instead of the already ripped BDMV folder.

Comment

i want to be able to use what i have ripped already.

Comment

This may not be possible with obfuscated discs, depending on how they were structured and processed. A p-iso might work.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              This may not be possible with obfuscated discs, depending on how they were structured and processed. A p-iso might work.
              what is a p-iso
              what is the p for?

Comment

why is it eliminating valid playlists like number 22 from being selected?
                there is nothing available except 712 which is wrong.

Comment

A p-iso is a protected ISO, it still has all protections. You can read more about them here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...ewpost&t=25616 and other places. Both Passkey and DVDFab can make them. We don't generally answer "why" questions, it would not really help you to know them and I often don't know the "why" myself.

Comment

Working...
                  X