HD DVD titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD DVD titles

can fab copy and rip HD DVDs, want to get my 110 titles on a server before disc rot sets in, unable to open 6 or 8 that I've tried.

I believe there was only one version of DVDFab (v5.?) that could decrypt some of them.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

try clicking common settings - drives - hybrid disc - click enable hybrid disc support - select HD-DVD

Comment

checked hybrid drives and selected HD DVD but still no go, Windows 10 sees the disc but fab doesn't, fab version 9.3.0.5

Comment

Originally posted by wthomas69 View Post
          checked hybrid drives and selected HD DVD but still no go, Windows 10 sees the disc but fab doesn't, fab version 9.3.0.5
          pretty sure that you would need an HD DVD Drive in order to read and
          copy the HD DVD disc's

Comment

I have an HD DVD drive, (external xbox 360 drive) and it is selected. makemkv can rip the discs but like fab because it can rip and transcode to mp4 all in one step.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              I believe there was only one version of DVDFab (v5.?) that could decrypt some of them.
              anyway to get older versions of fab?

Comment

Hi,

Would you please post the log file?

Thanks!

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

wthomas69,
                  Older versions can be found on the web but are not available here and are not officially supported, please scan the disc with the current version and supply the log that Wilson.Wang requested. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.

Passkey has an HD-DVD support option in Settings, but I have never tried it, I only have 1 or 2 HD-DVDs.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X