La La Land Amazon Blu Ray does not rip properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La La Land Amazon Blu Ray does not rip properly

I have the Amazon version of La La Land and DVDFab rips 436, however the Amazon title playlist that should rip is 559. I confirmed by ripping 559 via MakeMKV and watching. Playlist 436 is out of order and adds a minute cinavia warning. I would like to rip this from DVDFab, can you make a tweak for Amazon Blu Rays? Let me know If I need to provide logs or anything. Thanks!

You can do this manually since you know the title number. Just use Main Movie copy mode and click on the Choose Other Titles button and then choose the title you want from the list.
    Please attach the DVDFab internal log session so we can see which version of the disc you have, there were at least 4 or 5 versions just in the US. You can find instructions for supplying logs linked in my sig, below or at this link: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've attached what I believe is the log. Also when I try to select 559 in DVDFab it's only a 15 second file and rips a generic 15 second file. Does Movie Copy Mode get around this somehow?
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X