password log in problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other password log in problem

Im trying to update the blueray ripper with the password that i had didn't work so i contacted them and they sent me a new password still didn't work. even with out the new update it will not allow the blueray to open.

Are you certain you are using the correct email address? Can you log in at the Member Center on the DVDFab website (https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm?dla...rackID=forum)? The Member Center can send you a new password to your registered email address (just click the Forgot Password button).

Who sent you the new password?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

someone who responds to instant messaging on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Horrorfanmatt View Post
        someone who responds to instant messaging on Facebook.
        Hi,

I have sent you a new temporary password via forum PM, please kindly check, if still have problem, please reply the PM.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

I have forgotten my password for my dvdfab application and having problems finding it can you help Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
            I have forgotten my password for my dvdfab application and having problems finding it can you help Thanks
            Please send me your registered email info via PM or send to my email, I will check for you.

Comment

Working...
            X