X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley
    replied
    Originally posted by dmayo2 View Post
    Ok, so I reverted back to the 32-bit version of DVDFab and it's seems to be reading the disk. However, it keeps wanting to say that I need to Blu-Ray Copy -- which is a trial for 3 times. Sorry, I bought DVDPass with Blu-Ray, and I'd like that to work the way it does with DVDs. Still much easier for me to stop using DVDFab and use MakeMKV and Handbrake.

There's got to be a way for DVDFab to successfully rip my Blu Rays which I paid for. Please advise.
    Yes, the trial version allows 3 discs. We will turn back to your original question.

With DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray, you can copy the original disc onto your computer as a movie folder or a ISO file.

If a movie folder, it will have several subfolders in the output folder. And within the BDMV > STREAM folder, you will have M2TS files.

If a ISO file, you will have only one single ISO file.

You can try to output ISO file to see the result.

If still have the issue, please send us the log files. Thanks. The default location for Passkey log is: C:\Users\user name\Documents\DVDFab Passkey\Log

Also, please capture a screenshot of the output file by DVDFab Passkey.

Leave a comment:

• Ashley
    replied
    Originally posted by dmayo2 View Post
    So, I've loaded 11.0.1.9, and insert a Blu Ray and the DVDPass 9 loads and decrypts the disk, then DVDFab does something and loads the Copy option. I click on Ripper, and I get the big + sign saying to load a disk.
    I try with exiting out of DVDPass 9 and let DVDFab 11 do it all, and same thing...won't let me use the Ripper function, only the Copy under trial.
    Do not run DVDFab Passkey and DVDFab at the same time. They are decrypters and will both try to access to the disc. On the header, if it is Copy, you can manually choose Ripper.

Leave a comment:

• dmayo2
    replied
    Ok, so I reverted back to the 32-bit version of DVDFab and it's seems to be reading the disk. However, it keeps wanting to say that I need to Blu-Ray Copy -- which is a trial for 3 times. Sorry, I bought DVDPass with Blu-Ray, and I'd like that to work the way it does with DVDs. Still much easier for me to stop using DVDFab and use MakeMKV and Handbrake.

There's got to be a way for DVDFab to successfully rip my Blu Rays which I paid for. Please advise.

Leave a comment:

• dmayo2
    replied
    So, I've loaded 11.0.1.9, and insert a Blu Ray and the DVDPass 9 loads and decrypts the disk, then DVDFab does something and loads the Copy option. I click on Ripper, and I get the big + sign saying to load a disk.
    I try with exiting out of DVDPass 9 and let DVDFab 11 do it all, and same thing...won't let me use the Ripper function, only the Copy under trial.

Leave a comment:

• Ashley
    replied
    Please load the Blu-ray disc into DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper option to convert it to another video format like MKV.H265.

Please click on "Free Download" to download and install DVDFab 11.0.1.8 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm , then choose Ripper option on the header and load the Blu-ray disc and select MKV.H265 profile to convert and see the result.

Leave a comment:

• dmayo2
    started a topic Passkey Blu Ray Workflow

Blu Ray Workflow

I own Passkey 9 for both DVDs and BluRays. Usually save to hard drive and import into Handbrake to make files to play on Plex. This has been easy and straight forward for DVDs. However, with BluRays when I pull the folder into Handbrake, I just get a lot of *.m2ts files. Sometimes there are multiple files with the same time-length and I can't tell which is the movie (let alone any bonus material), etc.
    When I use MakeMKV with blu rays, it provides all the titles, associated subtitles, etc. I then make MKVs on hard drive, which I then bring into Handbrake to make plex files (265 mkvs).

So, my questions are:
    1). Am I doing something wrong with Passkey?
    2). If not, what type of work flow do you use to solve my above issue?

Thanks.
Working...
X