Résolution problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Résolution problem

Hello , i have a question , i rip my 1080 Blu Ray in h 265 10 bit ,but i must change for every movie the résolution because the standard résolution in thé settings are 1920 x 804 ,so i must change all Time to 1920 x 1080 , if i save thé settings it go again to 1920 x 804 after rip thé movie.. is there no way to save thé résolution to 1920 x 1080 ?? Maybe i make something wrong ?! Thank you for helping me and sorry for my Bad english

Your English is perfectly clear, no problem. It may vary with each disc, but 1920x8xx is correct unless you want DVDFab to encode the black bars at the top and bottom of the image. By default it automatically cuts these off for faster conversion and smaller file size. This process does not remove any active part of the image. Most players will make the black bars if the aspect ratio of the video does not match the aspect of the display.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ohhh ,ok ,si it cut the black bars ...so the picture is full screen ..and this not make Bad picture qualité ? (The picture is zoom to full screen ,so pixel are zoom ) what about movies like aquaman how have black bars and full screen (underwater scène) ?? If i make like this ?
      What is the best ? I restart rip my movies in 1920 8xxx? I look the movies on 75* 4k TV ...sorry i am beginner with dvdfab

Comment

I think the best result is usually to let DVDFab make the choice (1920Xxxx), if your very nice display shows effects from zooming, then set the controls in Ripper for 1920x1080. You can make a short test of only 1 or 2 chapters using the controls in DVDFab and set one for ...X1080 and one for DVDFab’s recommended size, you can see which one looks the best for you.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X