Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Solved] DVDFab Extension Package not working (AGAIN!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] DVDFab Extension Package not working (AGAIN!)

Hi ,

I am running DVDFab 11.1.0.6 and I am trying to install the extension package and I am getting a server failure. I inspected the log and the checksum info is missing. This apparently was an issue a few months back and has now returned. Can you please (1) look into this and (2) Explain the logic of removing these features in the first place. TIA
    BR
    Denver

What do you mean by "Extension Package"? What features have been removed and from where?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am trying to install use the Preview feature and I am notified that this is now part of a 'DVDFab Extension Package'. I try to install it and there is a server access error. The log indicates an md5 issue (missing or wrong).

Comment

Originally posted by SecondB View Post
        I am trying to install use the Preview feature and I am notified that this is now part of a 'DVDFab Extension Package'. I try to install it and there is a server access error. The log indicates an md5 issue (missing or wrong).
        Please temporarily disable antivirus software to try again. If still have a problem, please attach the log file, thanks.

Comment

I disabled Windows Defender and no luck. Log is attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

I have passed the log file to our developer for checking.
            For now, please completely remove DVDFab, and then download and install one from here to try again: https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php...Fab11_x64_FULL

Comment

We tested in v11.1.0.7, the extension can be downloaded well. Please update to v11.1.0.7 to try again as well.

Comment

I downgraded and then upgraded to 11.1.0.7 via online update. The preview feature was already present and functioning (as it should be!) Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X