No announcement yet.

License question for when product is replaced with different product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key License question for when product is replaced with different product

I had a few licensing questions before I purchased a UniFab product, and found answers to most of them since. However, I cannot find an answer to one of my questions. Here it is: what happens if one of the products you purchased a lifetime license has been renamed or reclassified, such as the instance of Video Enhancer AI? I think it became UniFab Enlarger AI (not sure). Did people who bought lifetime licenses to Enhancer get switched over to Enlarger? Or are they stuck with the last version of Enhancer that was made? Just curious how this works. Thanks for any info that you can share!

I have another question. I like the denoiser I bought, but now I think maybe I should have bought the $299 suite (current price). It had some stuff I probably won't ever use, so I just went with the one I knew I would use. However, I am interested in the deinterlace and upscaler software. For the cost of adding these other two, I could have the whole suite.

Is there an upgrade option to apply what I bought to the $299 price? If not, I noted there's a 30 day money back guarantee. Would I have to pursue that and then buy the suite? Also, I bought the 3 PC upgrade for $30, but the suite has a 5 pc license, so how would that work? Sorry to be a stickler, but some of the pricing and upgrade options aren't very clear.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzyhazy View Post
      I had a few licensing questions before I purchased a UniFab product, and found answers to most of them since. However, I cannot find an answer to one of my questions. Here it is: what happens if one of the products you purchased a lifetime license has been renamed or reclassified, such as the instance of Video Enhancer AI? I think it became UniFab Enlarger AI (not sure). Did people who bought lifetime licenses to Enhancer get switched over to Enlarger? Or are they stuck with the last version of Enhancer that was made? Just curious how this works. Thanks for any info that you can share!
      Hello, if you possess Video Enhancer AI, we have graciously granted you access to UniFab Enlarger AI at no cost. You may utilize your purchased Video Enhancer AI account to log in to UniFab and view the authorization information.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzyhazy View Post
        I have another question. I like the denoiser I bought, but now I think maybe I should have bought the $299 suite (current price). It had some stuff I probably won't ever use, so I just went with the one I knew I would use. However, I am interested in the deinterlace and upscaler software. For the cost of adding these other two, I could have the whole suite.

Is there an upgrade option to apply what I bought to the $299 price? If not, I noted there's a 30 day money back guarantee. Would I have to pursue that and then buy the suite? Also, I bought the 3 PC upgrade for $30, but the suite has a 5 pc license, so how would that work? Sorry to be a stickler, but some of the pricing and upgrade options aren't very clear.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	0
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	442424
        Based on your description, it seems that you possess the UniFab denoise AI and Video Enhancer AI. As such, you may already be eligible for a special discount to upgrade to the AIO. You can view your upgrade pricing in the member’s section.

Comment

Working...
        X