This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Newbie Question

I usually use DVD Shrink. But sometimes this DVDfab version (5.2.3.2) I have opens things that shrink wont.

It analyzed the DVD and copied the DVD and I got the pop up window that stated "Process Completed Successfully". I thought cool. Then I noticed at the bottom of the screen - a button that stated "next". I thought, "Hmmm..." I thought I was already done. But, I click it and it is showing in the little preview window the DVD I copied - I see the DVD video and hear the DVD sound of the one I just copied. So, I assume the project is done and now I can go to my Shrink and open/burn it? Is the correct?

On the above current page that fab is currently running (see and hear the DVD that was 'successfully completed') about the only choice was "Copy DVD Video (Video_TS Folder). I clicked - and I still got my little show running in my preview mirror so I don't know if I am really doing anything that is needed now.

Long story short - after a DVD is analyzing, copieid, and the software has that pop-up window that says "Process Completed Successfully", does that mean the WHOLE process is done EXCEPT for the burn? Is there any need for me to go any further with Fab after this point? I burn with Shrink.

Thanks a bunch.

Shrink does not burn. What burning engine are you using?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

if you install the programs in the correct order, for example, Shrink does not burn, but it automatically starts the burning software and burns your disc, the same is true with Fab if the softwares (?) are correctly linked, If I remember correctly I had to install Nero fiirst, then shrink, Fab, and the dvd player they all linked up and support each other

Comment

Working...
      X