X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD DVD - Howto with 7.0.4.0!

Hi

I still have a few HD DVDs that are not available on Bluray that I would like to convert.

DVDFab out of the box (so to speak) has no HDDVD support anymore but it can still take your HDDVD and turn it into an mkv or whatever you want!

Before I go into that I would just like to say anyone on the forum who keeps asking HDDVD help and claiming that so and so version of DVDFab sorts out HD DVD discs just LISTEN!!

If you did manage to find the version(s) that worked you would only be able to copy an entire HD DVD without protection. Nothing more. No HDDVD2Blu or HDDVD2mkv etc. So it is rather pointless to find this so called previous version unless you just want an HDDVD uncompressed image on your HDD.

If you would like to know howto HDDVD 2 Blu or HDDVD 2 mkv please pm me as unfortunately I probably won't be able to post certain things. I can tell you that I use the latest DVDFab in the last part of the process so that in itself is a good thing right mods? lol

Apart from DVDFab only 3 other programs are needed and 2 are FREE programs. It would take from beginning to end about 2h30minutes to complete HDDVD to Bluray or mkv file.
Working...
X