Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Einführung eines deutschsprachigen und eigenständigen Forum

Hallo,
    könnte man nicht hier im Forum eine Sparte in deutscher Sprache errichten, wie in anderen Foren. Ich glaube, es würden sich genügend Anwender dafür interessieren und es gut heißen. An deutschsprachigen Mods würde es mit Sicherheit nicht mangeln. Wäre dies nicht eine Überlegung wert????? Die Produkte von DVDFAB sind auch in Deutschland hinlängst bekannt und äusserst beliebt. Fragen und Hilfestellungen müßten dann nicht mehr in fremden Foren gesucht werden, was teilweise dort nicht gerne gesehen wird.

Gruss
    romoal

Originally posted by http://ets.freetranslation.com/
    if one could not erect here a branch in German language in the forum, like in other forums. I believe, sufficient users would be interested for that and it good hot. At German-speaking Mods, it would not lack with security. Would this not be a consideration valued? ???? The products of DVDFAB are well known also in Germany hinlängst and extremely chooses. Ask and would have to be sought aid positions then no longer in strange forums, what is seen partially there not gladly.
    i understand the need to include International sub-forums. DVDFab itself is developed in a non-english speaking country. the uses of DVDFab are beneficial to residents of non-english speaking countries alike.

when the number of members/posts/threads reaches a high count, i would agree having separate sub-forums to include each language as the need arises.

i have not control of the forums nor make any decisions related. i am only a moderator of the DVD to DVD and Blu-ray to Blu-ray sub-forums. as such i can only offer my opinion.

i should also include. the administrators and moderators of DVDFab forum communicate using english language. a moderator of non-english sub-forum would require to also read and write english.
    Last edited by troy512; 09-14-2009, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by romoal View Post
      Hallo,
      könnte man nicht hier im Forum eine Sparte in deutscher Sprache errichten, wie in anderen Foren. Ich glaube, es würden sich genügend Anwender dafür interessieren und es gut heißen. An deutschsprachigen Mods würde es mit Sicherheit nicht mangeln. Wäre dies nicht eine Überlegung wert????? Die Produkte von DVDFAB sind auch in Deutschland hinlängst bekannt und äusserst beliebt. Fragen und Hilfestellungen müßten dann nicht mehr in fremden Foren gesucht werden, was teilweise dort nicht gerne gesehen wird.

Gruss
      romoal

Ich Schließe mich diesen Wunsch an.

Please...It's Time to have a German Lanquage Forum.
      Last edited by D300; 09-14-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

this forum is still very young. there are going to be many changes in the time to come.

im sure more international support is considered. i as well have many thoughts and ideas for the growth of the forum. we will just have to wait and see how things develop.

i have not control of the forums nor make any decisions related. i am only a moderator of the DVD to DVD and Blu-ray to Blu-ray sub-forums. as such i can only offer my opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X