No announcement yet.

Spotify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#Sylvia, Thank you for your reply. The last batch truncated most of the files and was useless. The high failure rate was also still an issue. It's good to know the team knows about these issues and is working on it. I am looking forward to the next few updates.

Comment

The "Playback of protected content is not enabled" screen is back, and this time I can't seem to get rid of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Spotify Error.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	426267
      Attached Files

Comment

Supine---It should Only take 2months----3 months---4 Months------maybe a year !!!!!

Comment

#ord1117, I hope not. The "Fab" team is constantly developing and putting out new products and I, like many, have purchased a great many of them. If they start putting out trash, their "core users" will become reluctant to take a chance on their new products. Yes, I agree, that this product was "Pushed Out" a little to soon with not enough beta testing. I imagine though, that they are going to want to jump on these developmental issues, and get them resolved as soon as possible, so they don't loose the trust they have built up with those "Core Users". They know that I, like others, don't like paying for problematical software. Especially if that software is plagued with so may bugs, it's almost useless. This many issues (yes) may take some time to resolve; but I'm fairly certain that the team realizes that they need to resolve these issues as swiftly as possible and I can just imagine the frantic push behind the scenes. I believe that the best thing they can do right now, is to get the staff and moderators into threads like this and therein, ask for patience; assure people that they are aware of the issues, are working on them, and will try to resolve them as rapidly as possible. (Ref: #Sylvia's post)

Again, Every time the status bar says "Processing", the file fails 100% of the time. In new news, MusicFab just crashed and disappeared disappeared off the screen. It doesn't happen often, but this isn't the first time this has happened.

Comment

It looks like update 1.0.0.4 has done the trick. Thank you team.

Comment

Still issues. Just downloaded 1.0.0.5. Testing....

Comment

Working...
              X