Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this 310 error every going to be fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this 310 error every going to be fixed?

I mean we are going on like weeks now. Are we all supposed to buy Windows machines to use the app now?

I also learned from a user of the Windows version that it works.

I have a Windows PC and would like to be given the right to use the Windows version, at least until the Mac version is fixed.

Comment

Well the Mac version 1.0.4.2 is out today and worked well for some time this afternoon but now we are back to long running threads with beach balls spinning ending in a 310. Leaving "the backend side of things" alone would be a really good choice at this point in time.

Comment

I use the Windows version. A couple of days ago I stopped being able to download from Spotify. 1.0.4.2 seemed to fix that yesterday, but today I got error 310 on 4 out of 5 titles. (One title did download.) So, maybe hold off on buying that Windows machine.

Comment

After 20 minutes of retries and restarts I've now downloaded 4 of the 5. I gather the rest of you can't download at all, so it could be a different problem, or maybe the Mac version is just more sensitive to it. I'm in Canada, but I don't know if that matters for Musicfab/Spotify.

Comment

It worked perfectly fine during the day and then later that night, all went to sh*t.

Comment

Update 1042 for Windows DID NOT fix my Tidal 310 error or Audible fail error even after a uninstall/reinstall as suggested. This is starting to be comical...

Comment

I just started downloading again at a good rate. Come to think of it, I think it started downloading well yesterday at about this time as well.
                There is a record in the log that looks like an “HTTP502” error, so I suspect it is a server problem, not a client problem.​

Comment

Not ‘in good shape’. It's more like ‘every few times’ to be precise. Certainly yesterday I was able to download a hundred times.

Comment

Please try it again, fixed on server.

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I have tried it and it does indeed appear to have been corrected.

Comment

I'm not certain if this helps anyone having download issues:
                        What I have learned when I get the 310 error message, is the LINK for the download is no longer valid. If you have long list of music in the download que, this is the problem.
                        Keep your download list limited to 300 tracks. Add your tracks right before your start your downloading. 99% of the this solves the issues.

Instead of loading up thousands of tracks in the download section, try creating play list instead. Then each day load your playlist to download.
                        This seems to be the most successful option to avoid the 310 errors.

Hope this helps you all.

Comment

Working...
                        X