YouTube Music Search Stopped Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube Music Search Stopped Working

Using 1.0.4.3 - everything fine since release, until yesterday. I enter the search terms and all I get is a blank page. It appears that the search just never completes, or returns information. Any ideas?

A quick update - I got the wise idea that maybe signing out and signing back in would help. It does not. In fact, I can now no longer sign-in. And yes, I checked my account in a browser, and all works just fine.

Comment

Just updated to 1.0.4.4 - still the same. Unable to Sign In (following the instructions that had previously worked), and unable to Search. Annoying, but not unexpected as the changelog says nothing about remedying this condition.

Comment

I tried another MusicFab installation of mine - on an older laptop running Windows 10, and only updated to Version 1.0.4.0. The same YouTube Music issue. Unable to sign-in, and unable to perform a search. I should mention that it appears to work if you only look at what YouTube decides to present to you - but that is certainly unsatisfactory. Hopefully this is enough information for the devs to adjust the program. It seems to be something YouTube has done on their end, and we simply need to catch up.

Comment

I have contacted them and they are working on it. I have got around the search problem by adding what I want to my Youtube library and then opening the library in Musicfab.

Comment

I search for what I want using my regular Browser. Then open SF, and paste desired playlist into the menu bar. Haven't been able to log in for 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaven View Post
              I have contacted them and they are working on it. I have got around the search problem by adding what I want to my Youtube library and then opening the library in Musicfab.
              That may work if you can sign-in with MusicFab. Otherwise, no dice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaven View Post
                I have contacted them and they are working on it.
                Slowly - very slowly. Is this that hard to fix?

Comment

Working...
                X