DVD Converter rotating video 90 degrees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Converter rotating video 90 degrees

I am attempting to create a DVD from an "mov" file. The program is rotating the video 90 degrees. When I open the mov file using quicktime, it plays back fine. But when I open it using VLC player, it also turns it 90 degrees. HELP!
    Last edited by phgcpa; 09-06-2012, 10:17 AM.

This is not the problem of DVDFab.
    Please launch VLC and navigate to tools>Effects and Filters>Video Effects>Geometry, then don't checked the check box in front of transform.
    Hope to be useful to you.

Comment

Many cellphone videos appear this way when played with anything except the phone they were taken on.

You can fix it by enabling Advanced controls in VLC, then using the settings geilee mentioned so that it looks correct. Then click the red record button in VLC when you play it and it will produce a file that plays right side up that you can watch or convert to another format. Movies made on some Blackberry models have this characteristic and others may as well.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X