Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Subtitles

Blu-ray Creator does not read or load subtitles from MKV files
    Tried several mkv files and always says NONE?
    Anyone else notice this?
    Last edited by mlipar; 07-18-2018, 05:56 PM.

heres another one for ya mona
    opened in Blu-ray creator subtitles say none?
    looks like dvdfab is broke
    troopers.txt

Comment

The subtitle format is the problem.

Text
      ID : 3
      Format : UTF-8
      Codec ID : S_TEXT/UTF8
      Codec ID/Info : UTF-8 Plain Text
      We will add support in the future. Thanks.

Comment

still waiting for that subtitle support

Comment

I have the same problem. When I create BluRay disc from mkv file DVDFab does not add subtitle. VLC Player can show subtitle when play this mkv file.

Comment

The subtitle format you are using is not supported yet. Try to find the stream you want from a different source.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

VLC can show this subtitle so DVDFab should do it too.

Comment

Over two months later
                Still no support for UTF-8 subtitles
                I guess Mona means wayyyyyy in the future

Comment

DVD Creator 12.0.0.1 is not burning subtitles to discs. I'm using several MP4s that I downloaded with StreamFab from YouTube. It burns the discs fine, but the subtitles are not included in the final discs. VLC Media Player has no problems with the MP4s - the subtitles are within the content.

I've had this problem many times in the past with DVD Creator, well before version 12.0.0.1, and hoped to see it fixed by now. Or is it my fault? Something I'm doing wrong within Creator when I import and burn my source MP4s?

I rarely download foreign content, but when I do, I want to be able to be able to access the subtitles on my burned discs.

Thank you.

Ace
                  Last edited by AceExplorer; 07-18-2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AceExplorer View Post
                    DVD Creator 12.0.0.1 is not burning subtitles to discs. I'm using several MP4s that I downloaded with StreamFab from YouTube. It burns the discs fine, but the subtitles are not included in the final discs. VLC Media Player has no problems with the MP4s - the subtitles are within the content.

I've had this problem many times in the past with DVD Creator, well before version 12.0.0.1, and hoped to see it fixed by now. Or is it my fault? Something I'm doing wrong within Creator when I import and burn my source MP4s?

I rarely download foreign content, but when I do, I want to be able to be able to access the subtitles on my burned discs.

Thank you.

Ace
                    Please use mediainfo to analyze the MP4 file and post the result.
                    Or you can upload this MP4 file and send it to us, we will check on our side, thanks in advance.

Comment

Why are my Blu Ray iso coming out with no subtitles, no menus. I spent a good amount of time setting up my menus adding background pics ects and 6 hours for 2 45 min episode to be converted. When I play the finish task it just starts with the episodes no menus or subtitles but it kept all my audio files intact. What is the deal with this? I'm converting from mkv files.

Comment

What software player did you use? Did you use the Menu mode for playback?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                          What software player did you use? Did you use the Menu mode for playback?
                          Hey I figured it out, I was using vlc to view and for some reason it say that no subtitles are there when I watch and go to pick what subtitles I want to see. So I tried putting the iso on a blu ray to see if it was working correctly it was I have all menu backgrounds and all subtitles intact. Guess it's a vlc issue. I also found that after your video is done encoding and you have selected imgburn to use for burn process it will error when it starts to write. The work around I did was to save the iso to hdd then open imgburn and choose the iso to burn. If dvdfab automatically opens imgburn the procedure will fail atleast on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by AceDaMack View Post

Hey I figured it out, I was using vlc to view and for some reason it say that no subtitles are there when I watch and go to pick what subtitles I want to see. So I tried putting the iso on a blu ray to see if it was working correctly it was I have all menu backgrounds and all subtitles intact. Guess it's a vlc issue. I also found that after your video is done encoding and you have selected imgburn to use for burn process it will error when it starts to write. The work around I did was to save the iso to hdd then open imgburn and choose the iso to burn. If dvdfab automatically opens imgburn the procedure will fail atleast on my end.
                            Thank you for the update, please post the dvdfab_internal log file and burn log file, I will pass them to the developer.

Comment

Working...
                            X