Video freeze or black screen when Bluray creator is used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video freeze or black screen when Bluray creator is used

I created a blu ray disc with creator. Used an mp4 file. No error showed up in the process, but when i put the disc in the blu ray player it start black and sound can be hear for about a couple of seconds. The image then pop ups, but freezes about a few seconds later. I press skip on the remote, but it just stuck there. Wanted to watch an episode of a show with my blu ray player because is the only way i can use 5.1 surround.because my limited audio equipment.
    Attached Files

Can it play well on your PC using a software player?
    How about another video source, can it duplicate the issue?

Comment

Only happens with discs or movie folders created with Blu ray creator in DVDFab.

Comment

Please disable all GPU acceleration to try again, this time, please save it as movie folder and playback it using a software player to see the result.

Comment

Hi Lizardo and Mona,

I had the same problem. My external Blu-Ray player (Samsung, Pioneer) only played original commercial Blu-rays and not the ones generated by DVDFAB. At first I thought it was the blanc Blu-ray quality. I changed with several other brands and I still had the same issue. Then, I decided to purchase a new Blu-ray player and this one (LG) was capable of reading everything.
          Some players are not enough updated to play everything. I use LG and Panasonic. Samsung was giving me problems.
          Hope this can help you to find or try a solution.

Comment

Same thing here. I got audio but no video. MP4 to blu-ray disc. Did 2 different movies and same exact thing. Anyone ever get this to work? Plays fine on computer but not on a samsung or sony blu-ray player.

Comment

Working...
            X