Problems in burning files to a blu-ray disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems in burning files to a blu-ray disc

Hello, I am trying to burn some files to a blu-ray disc. They are 13 mkv files that are 22 minutes long, of a show called Wandering Son. Every time that I get to the screen after making he menu and it starts the encoding process, it always stops encoding as soon as it starts, and stays frozen on that screen. Is there any way to fix this?

here's the log files
    Attached Files

Hello, if you add only one or two MKV files to Blu-ray Creator, can it work?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hello, if you add only one or two MKV files to Blu-ray Creator, can it work?
      No it doesn't, the same thing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Stheteller View Post
        No it doesn't, the same thing happens.
        Please provide an MKV file so that we can test it on our side. Please upload the file to our FTP, thank you.

Comment

If I may ask, how do I upload an MKV to the FTP?

Comment

Mona will send you the information. If I can find it, I will. It will be sent by email or forum private message.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stheteller View Post
              If I may ask, how do I upload an MKV to the FTP?
              Please check forum PM, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X