Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blu-Ray Creator - "Menu Settings" Crashing Program / Black Screen (DVDFab v 12.0.6.3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray Creator - "Menu Settings" Crashing Program / Black Screen (DVDFab v 12.0.6.3)

Running DVDFab 12.0.6.3; when using the Blu-Ray Creator and going to "Menu Settings" the program keeps crashing. I wanted to disable the menu, but after choosing the "Menu Settings" button to make changes all I get is a blacked out spot where the DVDFab window is, and the only way to exit the program is by shutting it down manually in Task Manager. I am using Windows 12 operating system. Any ideas how to fix this issue?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-03-03 173911.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	407002
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-03-03 173945.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	407003

Did you try using a different video source? Same issue? Please zip the whole log folder and send it to us.

Also, you can remove the current version and then run v12061 to have a try and see if it will make a difference: https://d17.dvdfab.cn/download/58_12..._x64_12061.exe

Comment

Hey Mona,
      Thank you so much for the reply. I tried reverting to version 12.0.6.1 and experienced the same issue, but I also had an older version saved to my PC, and when I uninstalled again and installed the older version 12.0.5.5 the "Menu Settings" started to work again. When I upgraded back to the current version 12.0.6.3 the issue with the Menu Settings returned again, I'm just getting a solid black window after clicking that button and the only way to exit the program is manually through Task Manager. I've attached the zipped Log File; for reference my PC is running Windows 11 Home x64 version 21H2. I really hope this is an issue that can be identified and fixed in a future version of the program, thanks for your help.
      Last edited by signals; 03-10-2022, 01:41 AM. Reason: Removed incorrect log

Comment

Sorry; realized I posted the wrong Log file. Here is the right one.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X