Unable To Personalise Menu Info in Blu-ray Creator V.12.0.7.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable To Personalise Menu Info in Blu-ray Creator V.12.0.7.3

I'm trying to personalise the menu information whilst using the "Streaming Template" in 'Menu Settings' for Blu-ray Creator -and can not do so!
    Or more to the point, I can change just two lines of text (Title and year / cert etc).
    Proceeding text lines can be clicked on but no editing/tool box appears to allow changes/modifications.
    I'm including screenshots to display issue.
    Backgrounds and thumbnails are unaffected and can be personalised without issue.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (531).png Views:	0 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	410287
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (532).png Views:	0 Size:	129.2 KB ID:	410291
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (533).png Views:	0 Size:	129.1 KB ID:	410289
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (534).png Views:	0 Size:	128.9 KB ID:	410290

Hoping Mona picks this up -as Mona gets things resolved!

Cheers,
    - -
    Caleb

Attached Files
    Last edited by littlebluealien; 05-26-2022, 07:21 AM.

I've never been able to edit the body of the text on those menus. If you want to personalise it you have to use another template.

Comment

It’s not supported, it's been passed to the product designer as a feature request.

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post
        I've never been able to edit the body of the text on those menus. If you want to personalise it you have to use another template.
        Which defeats the whole point of wanting to use this particular template!! I like this one due to the rectangle thumbnails provided. Thankfully Mona has -as wished for- picked up my issue, so hopefully a few tweaks and said text will soon be supported.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          It’s not supported, it's been passed to the product designer as a feature request.
          Thanks Mona -an Angel as always...

Comment

5 months and 2 weeks have passed and what has transpired since my original feature update request on May 26th 2022 ...? NOTHING!! Save poor Mona offering fragile support in 'prompting the developer'. Save your time (and hope) guys in expecting anything positive from coming from making feature requests. The truth is that "NOTHING WILL COME OF IT!"

Personally, I'll never suggest another improvement as the Developer simply couldn't care less!

-----------------

Comment

Perhaps another menu template that just has simple rectangle windows. Please!! But I also second the need for the ability to at least manipulate the DIRECTOR CAST and OVERVIEW BOXES.
              We don't even have the simple ability to change the font or font color or text size in those headings.
              Last edited by C.C. 95; 03-29-2023, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by C.C. 95 View Post
                Perhaps another menu template that just has simple rectangle windows. Please!! But I also second the need for the ability to at least manipulate the DIRECTOR CAST and OVERVIEW BOXES.
                We don't even have the simple ability to change the font or font color or text size in those headings.
                Don't waste your breath dude. They ask for suggestions and do nothing when you offer them! LAST YEAR I requested some subtle changes ... I'm still waiting. As I said then I'll say here: Save your time (and hope) guys in expecting anything positive from coming from making feature requests. The truth is that "NOTHING WILL COME OF IT!"

Comment

Well, then - have to figure a hack. Maybe there is a way to move/hide those and just use the TEXT widget and do it manually.
                  (at Least I am able to minimize the supplied box art image on the left side and hide it behind one of chapter cards. (Plus- if you move the DIRECTOR box right over top of the Cast Box, it disappears completely so you just have CAST and OVERVIEW).
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	phonto.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	424495
                  Last edited by C.C. 95; 04-21-2023, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X