Audio sync problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio sync problem

Dinner for Shmucks is the first movie i've done where the audio is very slightly out of sync. It's not much, but enough to notice. This is the first compression with the new lightning recoding. All settings are on software.
    I don't know if others are having the same problem with the new recoding technology, or it's just my setup. I've never had the problem before, and i've been using Dvdfab since the early days of version 6.

Please try the following means

Hi, bmiller,

Do you mean the burnt disc is slightly out of sync, or the copied folder on your HDD is?

Please try the following means to see if this problem can be solved:

1. Copy this movie to hard drive with lightning recording disabled firstly, then use the copied folder as source to burn.(If you mean the folder on your HDD, just ignore the "then" thing);

2. Use another audio channel to have a try;

3. Change another player to play the copied folder or burnt disc to see if it is still out of sync.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

This was main movie only compressed, and burnt to disc with Imgburn. The compressed .iso was out of sync using software player, and the burned disc was out of sync on my Oppo bluray player. I tried compressing with lightning disabled, and the resulting .iso was very jerky on the computer, so i didn't waste a blank disc. I'm going to try another version of Dvdfab to see if it is something that has cropped up with the new lightning compression. I'll report back.

Comment

Update. Tried movie only with 7.0.9.3 as a trial and it works ok. No sync problem. I don't know if something was introduced in version 8, or it was the lightning recode. We will have to wait and see if others are experiencing the same issues, or if this is a one off.

Comment

Please Open Fab click the Click the Green √ at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.

I had the same problem with this movie too. This fixed my audio problem.

Comment

They were set to software.

Comment

Working...
            X