DVDFAB Blu ray copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB Blu ray copy

Dear DVDFab... Thank you for the Blu ray copy. I have been using regular DVDFab dvd copy for quite some time now. I recently installed an LG
    BH10LS30 blu ray super multi blue ray re-writer drive in my machine. What an AWSOME program you provide!!! I tried another program that was supposedly rated better than yours and was a bit less on the cost side, but their junk DIDN'T WORK! And their tech support was garbage too!! They kept telling me I needed to make all these changes and updates on my hardware and software. WHY? It's the BRAND NEW "all the bells and whistles" top of the line cha-cha! After much battling with them I am finally getting a refund. But... the important thing is that, I finally spent the little bit extra cash on your product, installed it and... viola! All went well without a hitch! It decrypted for me and burned a perfect blu-ray disc in like... 3 hrs? As opposed to the 12 hrs of waiting to burn a drink coaster with the competitors! And I NEVER had to change or update ANYTHING on my hardware OR software! You guys DEFINATELY make the best product out there! I VERY MUCH recomend your products to all of my friends and anyone else looking for top notch quality and dependability for this sort of software. Your stuff is very user friendly and has NEVER LET ME DOWN YET! Keep up the good work!
Working...
X